At Skyline Solar of Arizona we are continuously investing in our equipment and our crews. We perform all work with our own equipment and employees and seldom need to rent other equipment, serving to lower costs of installation. With our assets we are capable of self performing any scope of work a client demands for delivering highest quality project installations and services at the best value with safety as a top priority. With our fleet and many field crews we can deploy interstate teams installing multiple concurrent projects. Our in house staff of fleet mechanics maintains functions of all equipment.
- Fully Equipped Crew Trucks (25) Including 2 Welders, Torches, Ladders, Power Tools and Laser Levels.
- Heavy Duty Trucks: Ford F450 (1), Ford F550 (12), Chevy Kodiak (6)
- Over The Road Trucks: Peterbilt Heavy Haul Semi tractor (3) International Dump Truck Peterbilt Yard Goat, International Yard Goat
- Light Duty Trucks: GMC- 1 ton, Chevy 3500, Ford King Ranch, Ford F150, Nissan Frontier, Cadillac Escalade
- Trailers: Fleming Gooseneck, Great Dane 48FT Flatbed (3), Fruehauf 48FT Flatbed, Strickland Flatbed, Wilson Drop Deck, Trail EZ Equip. Trailer, Clement End Dump, PJ Small Equipment Trailer (7)
- Drill Rigs: our equipment can drill holes from 6" to 32" inch diameter up to 20-feet deep.).
Perterbilt T175 / Hughes, International T1001 / Derrick, Peterbilt T178 / Sterling Jeep / Marsmith Drill
- Reach Lifts: Gehl 10K (8), Gehl 8K (2), Terex 8K, Ingersol 9K (2), Skytrak 10K, Genie 5K
- Scissor Lifts: Grove 2632E (4), Genie 3268RT (11), Genie 2668RT (12), Genie 2646E
- Other Equipment: Forklift (14), Backhoe, Compactor, Compressor, Front Loader (3)